Tuesday 17 January 2012

Sound Cloud


http://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

I have signed up to Sound Cloud a new form of technology that I have come across and used. I will be uploading music that I have recorded for my trailer. You can find these tracks in the above post.

SoundCloud is the world’s leading social sound platform where anyone can create sounds and share them everywhere.

Recording and uploading sounds to SoundCloud lets people easily share them privately with their friends or publicly to blogs, sites and social networks.

You can easily share sounds to Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and Foursquare.

SoundCloud can be accessed anywhere using the official iPhone and Android apps, as well as hundreds of creation and sharing apps built on the SoundCloud platform.


I have recorded some singing and piano music that I may be using in the background of my teaser trailer. The songs I have recorded are She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 and a classical, romantic piano piece by a GCSE music student. I chose these because they fit into the romantic genre.

She Will Be Loved - Kathryn Singing

Romantic Piano Music

No comments:

Post a Comment