Monday 16 January 2012

Background Music Ideas.

Here are some videos I have found on YouTube of styles of music that I am considering to record to play in the background of my trailer.



This is romantic indie music which is similar to the song in the Like Crazy trailer which is also of this genre. This music could be a genre that my target audience listen to in their spare time.



I recorded Kathryn Sunnocks singing this song because it was high in the UK top 40 music charts at the time of producing my product so this shows I have researched popular music of today, which would help attract the audience.



This is a slow, romantic, classical cover of the original indie version by The Calling. Its slow and romantic features help to set the atmosphere in my trailer.



This is one of my favourite piano pieces and is very romantic which would suit the trailer perfectly for the genre.



This is another beautiful piano cover of "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion. Similarly to the previous video, it is romantic and slow and is used in the Titanic movie which is something I researched for my trailer planning.

This week I am recording a female singer and a pianist to use for my trailer. I may end up using them both in the trailer, or only one. I am yet to make my decision on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment