Tuesday 29 November 2011

Practise Teaser Trailer





On 28/11/11 an Apple expert came into school to teach us some iMovie techniques. We were taught about clip transactions, video and audio adjustments, add freeze frame, split clip and how to add music and text into the video. Overall, I thought it was an extremely beneficial day as I learnt so much and I am now confident when it comes to editing my trailer.

From audience research with my questionnaire, I know that my audience will like the close ups and soft lighting. From looking at professional teaser trailers, I have found that the running time of them start at 53 seconds - 2:25 therefore, I believe that the average time for a teaser trailer is about 2 minutes. This practise teaser trailer that I have produced is only one minute long so for my final piece, it will be longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment