Tuesday 15 November 2011

Actors, Locations & Costumes

The female actor, Scarlett, I will be using is called Hannah Lloyd. I have worked with her in coursework projects before and she is well known for her photographic and acting work, therefore she would be brilliant to use in my romantic trailer. Here is a picture of her that I have taken myself:


The male character, Braden, will be played by

In terms of music in my trailer, it is not allowed to use music that is owned by other companies. For example, I can't use music from iTunes or You Tube. Therefore, I will approach musicians that I know and friends who play musical instruments and record them playing the guitar, piano or singing.

COSTUMES

For Braden, I see him being quite casual wearing simple clothes but caring for his appearance at the same time. Here are some examples:



Scarlett I see as being pretty and feminine:



LOCATION

I took the following images of a model who is going to be playing the female character in my trailer. But the location and setting in these images is where I would like to film some footage for the romantic scenes.


No comments:

Post a Comment