Thursday 7 July 2011

How is my audience research to be carried out?

I will be holding auditions for the main characters in my teaser trailer. The genre will be romance so I need actors who are serious about their career and will be willing to be mature about the acting. I will have a focal group of people who enjoy watching romantic films such as Dear John, Titanic and The Notebook. They will answer some questions that I will come up with in order to produce a teaser trailer, magazine cover and poster that will appeal to my target audience.

I have chosen this genre of film because it is what I like to watch best myself so I feel my creativeness will come out the best with something that I am passionate about rather than making a horror trailer but not being particularly interested in horrors.

Audience:
Females (not trying to appeal to men)
12+ (Have decided my movie to be a 12+ certificate because there will be no swearing, strong sexual references or violence etc.)
Are inspired and enjoy watching romance and relationships on television
Low class/middle class

No comments:

Post a Comment